Automotive Employment Opportunities in Baltimore
At Jerry’s Collision Center, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team. We have a range of jobs available at our company. We hope to welcome you to the team! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering jobs to minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled, and those with various sexual orientations and gender identities.
Jerry’s Collision Center has an immediate opening for a Car Washer to join our busy shop.
- Cleaning, washing, and vacuuming customer vehicles
- Adhering to established company safety standards
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized work area, performing other duties of a similar scope as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations
- Ability to pass a drug screening and criminal background check
Auto Body Technician
Jerry’s Collision Center has immediate openings for auto body techs/collision specialists to join our high-volume body shop. Jerry’s is a Toyota-certified body shop that continually has business feeding from insurance companies and customers through our three sales and service centers that include Chevrolet, Toyota, and Mitsubishi. To fulfill this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete disassembly of vehicle in order to assist Service Advisor with preparing a 100% Repair Plan
- Ensure all needed repairs are identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- Inspect and test drive repaired vehicles to check for compliance with safety and quality standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl frequently
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Regularly exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals; requires use of a respirator
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds